Deserts, canyons, lakes and valleys await on a five-day adventure through western USA’s most spectacular national parks. Hike through the diverse scenery of Zion National Park, marvel at sandstone spires in Bryce Canyon National Park, join a Navajo guide to learn about the history of Monument Valley and take in one of the natural wonders of the world at Grand Canyon National Park. Let an expert local guide share stories of the landscape and discover there’s more to each destination than what meets the eye.
- Hike through the varied landscapes of Zion National Park, taking in views of massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs as you go.
- Learn about the culture and history of Monument Valley during a Navajo guided tour, followed by a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch.
- Stroll along the canyon rim in Bryce Canyon National Park to admire the out-of-this-world sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
- Kayak across the waters of Lake Powell, weaving your way past fascinating rock formations as your leader shares stories of the lake’s history.
- Marvel at one of the nation’s greatest national parks, The Grand Canyon, and walk around the rim, hike into the canyon or take an optional helicopter ride overhead.