This trip takes in four fascinating countries on a journey from the east of Tanzania down through Malawi, Zambia and finishing in Zimbabwe. Begin on the flawless beaches of Zanzibar, then travel though rolling savanna and forest on eye-opening game drives. Get close to incredible wildlife in remote nature reserves and enjoy a warm welcome in busy cities and traditional villages.
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar enjoying white sand and sparkling blue sea of the Indian Ocean
- Explore the bustling city of Harare
- Enjoy the many optional activities on offer at South Luangwa National Park
- Discover the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa – Great Zimbabwe. A World Heritage site, the ruined city was first constructed in the 11th century and is thought to be a royal palace for the Zimbabwean monarch.
- Feel the power of mighty Victoria Falls as view them from the Zimbabwe side on an optional visit
- Travel with 3 local crew members; Group leader, driver and cook.