From the ‘Land of the Pharaohs’ to the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea, this immersive 19-day tour through Egypt and Jordan is awash with highlights. Lose yourself in sun-kissed Cairo, be dazzled by the grandeur of ancient Egypt, cruise down the iconic Nile River, and explore the fascinating cities of Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor. Cross over to Jordan and discover the sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash. This is a Middle Eastern odyssey to remember.
- Set sail down the Nile River on a three day cruise. Relax in comfort and watch scenes of everyday Egyptian life stream by from the deck.
- Explore the marvel and mystery of Ancient Egypt with tours of the Pyramids at Giza, the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel, the labyrinthian tomb catacombs in Alexandria and more.
- Cairo's Khan al-Khalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience – lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating marketplace
- Be awed by the towering, windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum on a 4WD tour, then spend night star gazing in your Bedouin desert camp.
- Discover the otherworldly beauty of Petra on a guided tour of this ancient city, which was carved from the pink-hued cliff at least 2000 years ago.