Discover the modern and ancient marvels of Egypt and Jordan on this 22-day Premium journey to two of the Middle East’s most fascinating countries. Beginning in Cairo, pass by the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile and learn about the battles fought in El Alamein. Fly to Jordan and discover the unique culture of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum, float in the salty Dead Sea and stand in awe in front of the elaborate Treasury of Petra. With premium accommodation, local leaders and a relaxed pace all as standard, you’ll be enjoying these masterpieces in all their prized glory.
- Discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, the ancient city of Alexandria, battle site of El Alamein, the majesty of Petra, and embark on a 4WD drive adventure through wind-swept rock formations of Wadi Rum.
- Embrace local life as you travel with passionate local leaders, learn about the culture of Egyptian and Jordanian food with three local families, and immerse yourself in Bedouin culture during an exciting evening at their camp.
- Take your time exploring Abu Simbel with an overnight stay, discovering this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside with less crowds, followed by an incredible sound and light show.
- Relax with four nights on a premium Nile riverboat, allowing you to cruise up the river in comfort, and experience isolated elegance during your stay at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum.
- Experience the best of Middle Eastern cuisine during welcome dinners in Cairo and Amman, high tea at the Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan, traditional meals in two family homes, a family-run cooking class in Amman and dinner at a Bedouin camp cooked in a traditional zarb.