Experience an abundance of wilderness, wildlife and waterfalls on an eight-day Premium adventure through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and search for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. From exhilarating game drives to nights spent under the stars, the glorious south of Africa has so much to fall in love with.
- Seek out the Big Five of Africa – lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino with two full days in South Africa’s biggest reserve, Kruger National Park, in 4x4s with an expert local guide.
- Visit the thundering Victoria Falls, one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders. Admire their power then return to your comfortable lodge boasting magnificent views of uninterrupted wilderness.
- Spot Chobe National Park's abundance of wildlife and the world’s highest concentration of elephants from multiple vantage points with an early morning 4x4 Game Drive, and an afternoon boat cruise along the picturesque Chobe River.
- Spend three spectacular nights in touch with nature at your lodge feature stay in a private reserve within the Greater Kruger Region. Sleep in comfortable chalets with outdoor showers, and private terraces connected by a wooden pathways through the bush.
- Experience a small and intimate afternoon River Cruise with your own chef preparing canapes and drinks on the Zambezi river, while navigating the islands above the thundering Victoria Falls as the sun goes down.