Immerse yourself in the animal kingdom on this safari adventure through some of East Africa’s finest game parks. Veer off the beaten track to search out elephants, hippos, leopards and lions against the impressive backdrop of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Naivasha. Then, staying in the world-famous Masai Mara, deepen your understanding of Kenyan culture by experiencing tribal life in Loita Hills, as you’re welcomed into the homes of the Maasai warriors and their proud village community. Join Intrepid on this perspective-shifting journey that encompasses unforgettable moments and memorable wildlife encounters.
- Meet Maasai warriors and experience Kenya's tribal life at an overnight village visit in Loita Hills
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive in 4x4s
- Keep your eyes peeled for black and white rhinoceroses on an adventure through Lake Nakuru National Park
- Get a taste of Nairobi, an exciting, cosmopolitan city of sterling restaurants, cafes and museums
- You'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your trip, travelling with a crew of three experienced locals – a leader, driver and cook