Watch the wonders of Kenya and Tanzania unfold before you on this incredible 15-day overland adventure. Head deep into the heartland of the Maasai tribespeople and the finest game parks in eastern Africa. Travelling through the acclaimed Masai Mara and the vast Serengeti plains to the stunning lakes of the Great Rift Valley and the dramatic scenery of the Ngorongoro Crater, you’ll spot a wealth of exotic predators and peaceful herbivores. Follow in the footsteps of the Maasai with local knowledge each step of the way, leaving you with memories of Africa to last a lifetime.
- Explore Amboseli National Park, home to the largest population of African elephants in Kenya - known for large tuskers and exquisite views of Mt Kilimanjaro on clear days.
- Learn about rural Tanzanian life as you join the community for a guided afternoon stroll around the farming area of Mto wa Mbu, before enjoying a traditional meal together.
- Spend the night in a Maasai village to learn about life from community elders, visit a widows’ community and maybe even learn to throw a spear.
- Head out on an early morning game drive through Lake Nakuru National Park. This might be your best chance of seeing black and white rhinoceroses in the flesh.
- Embark on unforgettable safaris across Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti for a chance to spot Africa's iconic wildlife.