Take an in-depth journey into Madagascar and learn what makes this island nation so incredible. Madagascar’s wildlife has developed in isolation for millions of years, and the vast majority is endemic to the island as a result. There are 33 species of lemur and you’ll have an opportunity to meet them as you travel the country visiting remote national parks, pristine beaches, winding rivers and towns and cities with a culture all their own.
- Wander around 800-year-old trees along the Avenue of the Baobabs
- Cross the Big Tsingy via suspended bridge
- Float down the meandering Manambolo River on a morning canoe trip
- Stay in a cottage deep within the Ranomafana National Park – surrounded by lush rainforest and countless species of flora and fauna.
- See how many species of lemur you can spot in Isalo, Anadsibe and Ranomafana national parks (there are 33 different types!).
- Chill out at laid back Anakao this Malagsy seaside village will privide you with plenty of R&R after a massive Madagascar adventure.