Clear your plate for flavour-filled Morocco, where Berber, Arabic and European influences mix to create an adventurous culinary cocktail. Follow the smell of food through mesmerising markets and master recipes taught by those that know them best. Grab street food from a souq and share traditional meals in local homes. Take a handful of bustling medinas, mix with a dash of sea and season with fresh local produce, all drizzled with warm Moroccan hospitality for an adventure that will linger long on the tongue and in the memory.
- Discover the wide world of bread that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal, hollowed out khobz filled with boiled eggs will be your new favourite breakfast!
- Get a real insight into Moroccan food with a home-cooked dinner in the Blue City, Chefchaouen. Prepared with seasonal ingredients – enjoy a dish that’s bursting with flavour and made with love.
- Soak up what could be the quintessential smell of Morocco as you watch ras el hanout, a rich and complex blend of delicious spices, being freshly ground in a Marrakech souk.
- Indulge in mechoui (slow roasted lamb), that’s deliciously falling-apart after being cooked in a pit beneath the floor – all while looking over market stalls in the incredible Djemma el Fna.
- Take a guided 'tasting trail' through Fes and enjoy a cooking demonstration – learn how to create one of the city's signature dishes, bastilla, a salty and sweet pastry parcel.