Immerse yourself in the exotic cultures of North Morocco on this eight-day adventure. Wander through the Atlantic port of Tangier and the blue-hued streets of Chefchaouen, learn about your hosts’ culture in the sacred city of Moulay Idriss during a homestay experience and watch the sun bounce over the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Discover the medieval city of Fes and dance in the eternally festive Jemaa el-Fnaa in Marrakech, where sights and sounds mingle to create a colourful chaos. This trip lets you soak up the extravagant sights of cities and ancient towns alike, and revel in the hidden delights of all North Morocco has to offer.
- Experience the local hospitality during your homestay with a charming local family in Moulay Idriss – where you can enjoy a hearty homecooked feast by your host and learn about their culture.
- Embrace the Atlantic breeze in the coastal town of Tangier and see the vivid blue hues of Chefchaouen over sunset, while you explore the houses and laneways of this surreal city.
- See the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, which rise from the Jebel Zerhoun Plain, and get lost in the charm of the zigzagging lanes in the once imperial capital of Meknes.
- Relive a medieval past in bustling Fes. While many tourists get lost in the labyrinthine streets of the medina, you'll have a local guide to show you the way.
- Where else would you find drummers, dancers, fortune tellers, jugglers, street food vendors and old medicine men all in one place? In Marrakech of course, exploring the acclaimed Jemaa el-Fnaa.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Education for All. Donations help them support girls in the High Atlas Mountains through secondary school, bringing a generation of women out of the cycle of illiteracy, poverty and early marriage.