Discover Vietnam’s kaleidoscope of fascinating history, hospitable people and picturesque landscapes on a 15-day Premium adventure. Learn the mysteries of the Viet Minh in Ho Chi Minh City, explore the beautiful lakes and boulevards of Hanoi and get a glimpse of rural life as you cruise through the Mekong Delta. Experience historic temples, spend a night beneath the stars on Halong Bay, enjoy delicious banquets and learn what it means to be local. This journey will take you off the well-trodden track and leave you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- Uncover Vietnam's astounding history during a visit to the Cu Chi tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City, stroll the historic streets of charming Hoi An and discover the French influence of the northern city of Hanoi.
- A cruise along the waterways and a wonderful local lunch will get you up close and personal with life on the legendary Mekong Delta.
- Experience the beauty of Halong Bay from the comfort of a traditional style junk boat – your feature stay accommodation. Enjoy a candlelit dinner on deck and soak in the magnificent landscape.
- Sit down to a soul-stirring exclusive Hat Xam performance in Hoi An – an ancient musical art form rarely seen today that dates back over 700 years to the Tran Dynasty.
- Explore a local market with an expert chef in Hue, then visit his home to learn how to turn fresh ingredients into delicious Vietnamese dishes during a cooking class.