Indulge in a feast for the senses as you embark on an 18-day Premium journey through Morocco. Explore the blue washed streets of Chefchaouen, Meknes’s animated medina, the historical Old Town of Fes and the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech. Sip tea with an Amazigh family in the Dades Valley, eat pastilla in the home of a Fes local, spend an unforgettable evening beneath the stars in the Sahara and slow down in the seaside town of Essaouira. From varied culture to boundless hospitality, discover a country that defies expectations.
- Get to know the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and expert guides, visit a local home for dinner in Fes, enjoy tea with an Amazigh (Berber) family in the Dades Valley and meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou.
- Discover Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the blue city of Chefchaouen, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou, the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech the laidback seaside city of Essaouira.
- In a remote oasis among the dunes of the Sahara Desert, embrace an escape from the modern world at your feature stay camp. Enjoy comfortable beds, en suite bathrooms and authentic décor, plus a traditional feast and live music under a sky full of stars.
- Morocco is a paradise for food lovers – this trip is bursting with culinary experiences, including a traditional feast at a restaurant in Casablanca, picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, goat’s cheese tasting in Chefchaouen and medfouna demonstration in Khemliya.
- See behind the scenes of Moroccan cuisine during a hands-on cooking class with a celebrated chef. Harvest fresh ingredients from the on-site organic garden, learn how to transform them into classic aromatic dishes then tuck into your creations.