This adventure through Morocco’s most popular spots and best kept secrets will give you everything you’re looking for in a trip – ride a camel during sunset in the Sahara Desert, watch dancers and performers in Djemaa el-Fna as you try local street food in the square, hike through Todra Valley before tucking into a homecooked meal made by locals, try delicious mint tea at a local women’s coop in the famed Ait Benhaddou, learn how to surf (or show your skills) in sleepy seaside villages and rub shoulders with the true Moroccan culture during a homestay in the Atlas Mountains. Wandering through ever-changing landscapes, you’ll get the chance to learn about the rich history of this country while also kicking back and doing all your favourite things with your new travel buddies. This is the real Morocco!
- Enjoy the slow pace and laidback lifestyle of Morocco’s seaside villages in Taghazout and Essaouira – where you can catch the waves in a surf lesson and stretch out your worries in a yoga class.
- Tick the Djemaa el-Fna Square off your bucket list in Marrakech and wander through the colourful chaos of street performers, singers, poets and street food carts all vying for your attention.
- Stay the night in a Sahara Desert camp under the North African stars after riding a camel through the sand dunes watching the sunset over the vast, untouched landscape.
- Take a break from the bustling city streets high in the Atlas Mountains – enjoy homecooked meals, authentic local connections and a breath of fresh air at an Aroumd homestay.
- Prepare for the best mint tea of your life on a visit to the Tawesna teahouse. This experience is more than just a cuppa, it’s about discovering a culture, sharing a true moment and contributing to the economic inclusion of women.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Education for All. Donations help them support girls in the High Atlas Mountains through secondary school, bringing a generation of women out of the cycle of illiteracy, poverty and early marriage.