Travel from the southern tip of South Africa to Tanzania’s famous Spice Island on this epic Overland journey through Africa. Starting in Cape Town, head through remote deserts, rolling savannas and lush mountains; cruise delta waterways by canoe, feel the spray of the massive Victoria Falls and meet locals in rural villages. Take safari drives through two national parks in search of elephants, lions and hippos, relax on pristine beaches and sample local cuisine on this all-encompassing African adventure.
- Listen to the songs and stories of Namibia’s San people, the oldest inhabitants of Southern Africa, and gain an insight into their traditional customs and beliefs.
- Enjoy a full-day game drive in Etosha National Park, home to a wide range of Southern Africa's wildlife, and glide through the waterways of the Okovango Delta on a mokoro (a small dugout canoe), escaping civilisation at with an overnight stay at an island camp.
- The cascades and evaporating mist of Victoria Falls are a wondrous sight. Have the opportunity to see the falls at multiple angles, perhaps with a bird’s eye view in a helicopter!
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust to learn about the rehabilitation of wildlife from poaching and get the chance to meet some rescued or orphaned wildlife currently in their care.
- Journey from the interior plains out to some idyllic Indian Ocean hotspots. Take a stroll along the shores in Dar es Salaam and laze on the beaches in paradisiacal Zanzibar.