Marvel at the crashing white water of Victoria Falls, the unique, sprawling Okavango Delta and the tranquillity of the natural waterholes in the Khama Rhino Sanctuary. Then travel through Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania towards Zanzibar, East Africa’s famed Spice Island. From verdant national parks and remote highland villages, to savannas stretching towards the horizon and roaming herds of elephants, Africa never fails to delight, inspire and move. Come face-to-face with wild animals, explore landscapes rich in natural beauty and meet some of the friendliest people you’ve ever come across on this memorable journey across Africa’s south to the eastern plains.
- Support local conservation by visiting the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, the only place left in Botswana where both black and white rhinos reside
- Camping on a remote island in the heart of the Okavango wilderness is an experience you’ll never forget. As night falls, the sounds of the African bush are like nothing else
- Go wildlife-spotting along the river at Chobe National Park, home of the world's highest concentration of African elephants
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble beasts and exotic wildflowers, on a dawn game drive
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar enjoying white sand and sparkling blue sea of the Indian Ocean