Get set for an adventure packed with majestic wildlife, remote desert landscapes and natural wonders. From the stunning beauty of Cape Town, to a burnt orange sunset over Namibia’s Fish River Canyon, to a river cruise through Chobe National Park and the famous Kruger National Park – this ultimate Africa tour will create memories to last a lifetime. Canoe down the Okavango Delta in Botswana, embark on a game drive in Etosha National Park and feel the raw power of Victoria Falls on this journey filled with the very best of southern Africa.
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park
- Learn about the hunter-gatherer traditions of the San people outside of Grootfontein
- Glide down Botswana's Okavango Delta on a mokoro
- Stay two nights at Victoria Falls – enough time for just a glimpse of everything this amazing destination offers.
- Track rhinoceros’s on foot with a local expert guide in Matabos National Park - an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe.
- Immerse yourself in the ancient culture of the Venda people at a two-night village homestay in South Africa's Limpopo province. Listen to stories of this community as you participate in meals, crafts and traditional activities.
- Camp under an Africa sky within Kruger National Park. You can’t get much closer to nature than that!