Sample the best of two stunning southern African countries on an eye-popping tour like no other. From busy Johannesburg, travel into Kruger National Park for an out-of-this-world African safari and then into the Kingdom of Swaziland, with its friendly locals and verdant mountain ranges. Chill out on the beaches of Kosi Bay, a World Heritage site famous for its lakes, beaches, turtles and fish traps. Enjoy a homestay in the heart of Zululand, camp under the glow of a thousand stars and relax in the glamorous seaside city of Durban for a varied taste of awesome Africa.
- Go on a safari through Kruger National Park, one of the largest game reserves in Southern Africa
- Feast on fresh Mozambican seafood at the seaside village of Ponta Malongane
- Uncover the unspoilt wilderness of the Elephant Coast, a tropical paradise of crystal clear water, marshland, coastal forest and swamp
- Visit the heartlands of the African Zulu and spend the night in a traditional homestay
- Enjoy a hike through Hlane Royal National Park amongst antelope and zebra