Encounter wildlife and waterfalls on this 8-day overland adventure that visits two of Southern Africa’s most famous sites – Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls. Spot lions, leopards, zebras and giraffes on safari through landscapes blessed with breathtaking natural beauty, then fall asleep to the sounds of the African night in your camp with comforts. Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, traverse the tranquil landscapes of Masebe Nature Reserve in Botswana, then end an epic journey in Zimbabwe to wonder at the smoke that thunders – the mighty Victoria Falls.
- Go in search of Africa’s Big Five on an included 4WD game drive, hunting mostly at night, this is the perfect time to search for cats and carnivores.
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view of its phenomenal torrent.
- Relax knowing you’re in the safe hands of an expert guide and driver, plus enjoy the luxury of a camp assistant to set up your tents and prepare your meals.
- Fall asleep to the sounds of the African wilderness in comfort as camping beds, sleeping bags, blankets and pillows are provided for those nights under the stars.
- Kick-back with a beer and say cheers to your adventure with an included brewery tour in Vic Falls, on the penultimate day of your trip.