Get your wheels moving on a cycling adventure through the Central European countryside, all the way from picturesque Prague to classic Vienna. This eight-day active trip meanders its way past medieval villages perched on the hillside and hugs the mighty Danube River. With delicious regional food, great wine, and a knowledgeable leader to guide you along the way, you’ll be seeing the best of the region with the wind blowing through your hair.
- Take an active adventure through Central Europe, cycling leafy paths from the bohemian centre of Prague to the classical vibe of Vienna.
- Ride alongside the mighty Danube River downstream, passing by romantic riverside castles, picturesque villages and lowland forests surrounding the banks.
- Take the opportunity to head on an optional brewery tour at the original home of Budweiser: Ceske Budejovice.
- Marvel at the spires and dome of Melk Abbey, perched on a rocky outcrop high above the waters of the Danube.
- The perfect mix of cosmopolitan cities, picture postcard towns and traffic-free cycling paths await, with local knowledge to get the best out of each European destination.