This short but exciting trip combines three of southern Africa’s most phenomenal sites: Hwange and Kruger national parks and the breathtaking Victoria Falls. Look out for the Big Five plus a host of other astounding wild animals. Spend time in a traditional village in Botswana and visit South Africa’s modern capital – all the while uncovering Africa’s incredible and diverse natural beauty on this awesome week-long adventure through the south of Africa.
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust and learn about the rescue and rehabilitation of wildlife, human-wildlife conflict and their role in anti-poaching.
- Pay the famous elephants and lions of Hwange National Park a visit from an open-air 4WD vehicle
- Track rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matabos National Park – an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe
- Immerse yourself in the ancient culture of the Hananwa people at a small village in South Africa's Limpopo province. Listen to stories of this fascinating community as your hosts prepare you a traditional feast
- Take in out-of-this-world views of Blyde River Canyon. This spectacular gorge is up there with the world's largest, and is the greenest of the lot