Find the best of East Africa on this Intrepid adventure as you traverse across Kenya and into Tanzania. Discover the wildlife, history, people, culture and beauty of this incredible spot. Begin your adventure in the busy heart of Kenya – Nairobi – and then turn your attention to the wild as you see flamingos in Lake Nakuru, game and wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, and all manner of birds and beast as you travel the wide-open plains. Swap the savanna for a higher elevation when you visit Usambara Mountains, and then leave all your cares behind as you relax on the endless white sands of the beaches in Zanzibar. Leave this East Africa adventure with a deeper understanding and appreciation of this enchanting part of the world.
- Experience Kenya's tribal life with Maasai warriors at an overnight village visit in Loita Hills
- Spot Black and White Rhino in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Explore the stunning Serengeti and discover animals unlike any you have ever seen
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas
- Finish the trip at the pristine northern beaches of Zanzibar