Discover the best of East Africa on this 10-day journey beginning in Nairobi, Kenya. Travel to some of Africa’s most famous areas including the Masai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater, where you’ll take multiple game drives in search of the Big Five animals and more. Take in the enormity of Africa’s largest lake and switch Africa’s animals for people as you spend time with the Maasai people and learn about both their ancient traditions and more modern way of life from an elder.
- Visit a street market and haggle alongside locals for pigs and chickens before delivering these sustainable food sources to villages on the outskirts of Nairobi. Sit down in a local’s home afterwards for tea and coffee and learn about life in Kenya.
- Meet Maasai warriors and experience Kenya's tribal life at an afternoon village visit in Loita Hills.
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive in 4WDs.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early morning and two late afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4WD for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros.
- Accompanied by a local crew — a leader, driver and cook – you'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure