Trek the amazing Machame Route to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest point. At high altitude, it’s a challenging journey through uniquely varied terrain. Camp out at night and enjoy incredible scenery along the way. Then at the very top of Uhuru Peak, rising 5,896m above sea level, feel the exhilaration of achievement and marvel at the incredible views.
- Size up mighty Mt Kilimanjaro from the lush tropical surrounds Marangu, as you prepare to ascend the incredible mountain with the help of an experienced climber.
- Travel with experienced guides and porters – you'll be in great hands, with one guide for every two passengers.
- Hike through Kilimanjaro’s changing scenery – from magnificent rainforests and high-alpine deserts to ice fields and vast glaciers.
- Catch a dazzling African sunrise from Stella Point on your way to summit Africa's highest mountain peak – a rewarding experience!
- Feel good knowing that you’re supporting an official partner of IMEC’s Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project (KPAP). This means that all of our climbs have been assessed and scored based on a number of criteria, all of which are designed to ensure the proper treatment of porters on the Mountain.