Experience East Africa with your family as you discover the wildlife, history, people, culture and beauty that spans across this incredible landscape. Roam the famous Serengeti National Park, nearly 15,000 sq km of rolling savanna that shelters an astounding array of animals, from miniature dik-dik antelopes to the noble African elephant. Spot wildlife while taking in mind-blowing views from the edge of Ngorongoro Crater and listen to the sounds of the African night in a thrilling camping experience. This is also a human journey that puts you in the heart of the valleys once inhabited by some of humankind’s earliest ancestors – where you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the Maasai community – hear about the customs and traditions of village life and even prepare a local Swahili dish. If you’re looking for a family adventure full of friendly folk and some of the best game-viewing in Africa, then this will truly be a trip to remember!
- Encounter roaring lions and magnificent zebra in the famous Serengeti National Park as our small safari vehicles get you close to the action in this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Experience the thrill of camping among nature and drift off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Meet some Maasai Mamas (the name for women artisans in Tanzania) and learn about their village life, including how to prepare a local Swahili dish.
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros.
- Accompanied by a local crew – a leader, driver and cook – you and your family are in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure.