Watching a sunrise over the Serengeti as the light reaches out, touching each tree and rock, is an experience like no other. Begin your eastern Africa adventure in bustling Nairobi before taking a trip into the countryside to Mto wa Mbu, then head to the stunning Serengeti for a safari fix. Seen enough wildlife? Didn’t think so – visit the Ngorongoro Crater and spot a bevy of wild animals roaming free. Change up the altitude with walks around the Usambara Mountains, where you’ll also learn about the agriculturalist Chagga people. This east Africa adventure will leave you with a greater appreciation of the stunning beauty of this part of the world and the people and animals who call it come.
- Explore the Serengeti, a wildlife arena like no other. You're bound to spot most of Africa's iconic Big Five game on your adventures here
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4X4 for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros
- Wander around Stone Town’s bustling bazaars and fragrant spice markets and receive a guided tour of the spice plantations
- Accompanied by a local crew — a leader, driver and cook – you'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure