The Spice Island of Zanzibar exudes exoticism – a remote, pristine paradise where the water is transparent, the beaches are powder-white, and the air is filled with the heady scent of spices. The very definition of a beachside bliss, this archipelagic gem – with its perfectly soft sands lying next to warm, turquoise waters, brimming with vibrant coral and tropical fish – is the ideal spot to flop and drop for four fun-filled days. Discover the blend of cultures in the local cuisine, wander the winding alleyways of historic Stone Town, delight your senses on an optional guided spice tour, or simply lay back and relax on one of Zanzibar’s world-renowned beaches.
- Savour the smell of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and more on an optional tour through one of the islands spice plantations. Learn the history behind this renowned trade and sip some delicious tea.
- Watch orange and gold hues reflect off the glistening Indian Ocean as you witness an unforgettable sunset from the shore of one of the world’s best beaches.
- Wind through Stone Towns narrow alleyways and discover a UNESCO World Heritage that’s steeped in centuries of history and a dark, but intriguing past.
- Dine on sumptuous seafood or simply swing in a hammock, the choice is yours with a full day at leisure on Zanzibar’s Northern beaches.
- Discover flawless beaches of powder-white sand and translucent waters on an island paradise that not even a postcard can do justice.