This five-day climb is the most popular and direct of the Kilimanjaro routes and the only one serviced by mountain huts to provide protection from the elements. With one guide for every two passengers and a team of porters, you can focus on the incredible views while the crew keeps you safe and sound. Hike through forests and alpine meadows, over rocky ravines and past lunar landscapes to the spectacular summit of Africa’s highest peak. The panoramic views from the top of Mt Kilimanjaro must be seen to be believed.
- We include an acclimatisation day at Horombo Hut to give you the best chance of reaching the summit.
- Travelling with experienced guides, the best of the mountain, and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers.
- Rest up in comfort by night sleeping in mountain huts along the way.
- Passing through vast grasslands, giant cacti fields and alpine meadows, all against dramatic mountain backdrops – the Marangu Route is popular for good reason.
- Hike Kilimanjaro's climactic last stretch by lamplight and give yourself as much chance as possible to watch a sunrise over icefields from behind Africa’s highest peak.
- We’re an official partner with the Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project. Hike easier knowing that while our porters are taking care of you, there’s someone looking out for them.