Embrace the adventure of a lifetime on a 37-day Premium journey through Africa. Enter the world of rare mountain gorillas in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, take in quintessential East Africa in the Masai Mara, search for wildlife in the Kruger National Park, be amazed by the showstopping Victoria Falls, search for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park and marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei. From the forests of Uganda to the vast grasslands of Kenya to the national parks of Southern Africa and Botswana, and the otherworldly landscapes of Namibia, few places on the planet offer such spectacular diversity and wildlife.
- With your gorilla permit included in the price of the trip, spend a day trekking (with an optional second) through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to get close to Uganda's rare mountain gorillas for an unforgettable hour.
- Let your Feature Stays take you close to nature, from spectacular views at our gorilla lodge surrounded by jungle in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to a lodge next to the Namib-Naukluft National Park with views of the ethereal desert landscape.
- Enjoy a front-row seat for wildlife viewings during 4x4 game drives in the Masai Mara, the Namibian desert, Lake Nakuru's National Park, Chobe National Park, Etosha National Park and Kruger National Park, with expert guides at the helm.
- Discover the region’s best with Exclusive Experiences, including dinner with a local park ranger, a boat trip on Lake Naivasha, 4x4 drive through the Makgadikgadi Pans and a privately catered cruise down the Zambezi River.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable culture.
- Take in the spectacular contrasts of Namibia – climb the iconic Dune 45 to see the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei, explore the picturesque Deadvlei Salt Pans, Sesriem Canyon and Damaraland’s ancient rock paintings and petrified forests.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Gorilla Doctors. Donations help them care for injured mountain and Grauer's gorillas – contributing to the long-term sustainability of gorilla populations.