Imagine carefree days sailing from one stunning island to the next through the glistening Mediterranean. This awesome voyage along the spectacular Amalfi coast gives you the lot – gorgeous beaches, ancient ruins, beautiful landscapes, picturesque villages, sumptuous fresh seafood and chilled out waterfronts. The perfect escape to taste some of the best this region has to offer.
- Get away from the bustle of mainstream tourism in the pastel bay of Procida. This is a great way to start your trip, as this place exudes relaxation
- Fresh honey, olives, rabbit stew, snails and sea urchin – these are just some of the local delicacies offered within Ischia
- Buried in ashes, visit the Roman city of Pompeii or peak inside the steaming crater of the volcano that once destroyed it
- Explore the serene countryside of the Amalfi Coast, passing through flourishing vineyards and olive groves
- Spend your nights aboard a yacht, with the soothing sounds of waves nursing you to sleep. There will also be a great communal sea-spirit among your travel group
- Row into the glowing caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura and swim in the clear waters nearby