On this idyllic sailing trip, spend eight carefree days sailing from one stunning island to the next through the glistening Mediterranean Sea. On board a real yacht, this adventure takes you along the spectacular Amalfi Coast, enjoying gorgeous beaches, ancient ruins, beautiful landscapes, picturesque villages, fresh seafood and chilled-out waterfronts along the way. From discovering the ruins of Pompeii to sipping Limoncello from locally harvested orchards, experience Italy from the water in the best way. Stop in Sorrento for panoramic views and discover all the colours of Procida. Enjoy heaps of free time to explore at your own pace and gain insider knowledge from a local skipper who will give you all the best dinner spots and recommendations. Paradise is calling!
- Start and end your trip away from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism in the pastel bay of Procida Island. This hidden gem exudes relaxation and is the perfect spot to explore on foot or find a café to sit and people-watch.
- Fresh honey, olives, rabbit stew, snails and sea urchins are just some of the local delicacies offered within Ischia (not to mention local wine and Limoncello)!
- Calling all history buffs! Buried in ashes, you’ll visit the Roman city of Pompeii and take a peak inside the steaming crater of Mt Vesuvius – the volcano that once destroyed it.
- Explore the serene countryside, medieval architecture and glittering waters of the famed Amalfi Coast, passing through flourishing vineyards and olive groves.
- Explore the caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura (the Blue Grotto) and swim daily in the glittering waters of the Mediterranean. Then, spend every night falling asleep to the gentle rock of waves on board your group’s yacht.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Cooperativa Coraggio. Donations help them regenerate 22 hectares of unused public land to create local jobs and produce organic food in Italy.