Get set for an adventure packed with majestic wildlife, remote desert landscapes, semi-nomadic tribal communities and natural wonders. From the stunning beauty of Cape Town and a burnt orange sunset over Namibia’s Fish River Canyon to a river cruise through Chobe National Park, this ultimate African Lonely Planet Experience will create memories to last a lifetime. Canoe down the Okavango Delta in Botswana, embark on a game drive in Etosha National Park and feel the raw power of Victoria Falls on this journey filled with the very best of southern Africa.
- Listen to the songs and stories of Namibia’s San people, the oldest inhabitants of Southern Africa, and gain an insight into their traditional customs and beliefs.
- Enjoy a full-day game drive in Etosha National Park, home to a wide range of Southern Africa's wildlife, including the endangered black rhino.
- Glide through the lily-pad clad waterways of the Okovango Delta on a mokoro (a small dugout canoe) and escape civilisation at with an overnight stay at your island camp.
- Take an optional cruise down the Chobe River for the opportunity to get up close (but not too personal!) to cheetahs, crocodiles and the Chobe icon – the magnificent African elephant.
- Be mesmerised by the staggering force and beauty of Victoria Falls, and experience first-hand why it’s renowned as the ‘smoke that thunders’ – a natural wonder that must be seen to be believed.