Experience the incredible East African wild as you explore from Victoria Falls to Nairobi on a 28-day trip. Learn about the animals that call this part of the world home on 4WD safari drives, explore some of the world’s most pristine wildlife reserves and enjoy welcome from some of our local friends who can’t wait to show you their homeland. Visit Zanzibar’s pristine northern beaches and explore the cobbled streets of Stone Town, then get off the beaten track in the lush green of the Usambara Mountains. Find the heart of East Africa on this once-in-a-lifetime journey.
- Travel for good with a visit to Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust, a centre dedicated to the rehabilitation and rescue of wild animals like elephants, cheetahs and vultures.
- Track rhinos on foot in Matobo National Park, home to a diverse range of flora and fauna including warthogs, leopards, and klipsingers. Learn about the park's cultural significance and San rock paintings.
- Spend the day with Swahili women in Kisongo, learning to make a local dish, trying your hand at traditional crafts and learning about village life in Tanazania.
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar, lounging on white sand and cooling off in crystal waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Take safaris across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater, through South Luangwa National Park, Mikumi National Park and over the plains of the Serengeti in search of the Big Five.