Experience the roar of Victoria Falls at the start of this incredible adventure through Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania towards Zanzibar, East Africa’s famed Spice Island. From verdant national parks and remote highland villages, to savannas stretching towards the horizon and roaming herds of elephants, Africa never fails to delight, inspire and move. Come face-to-face with wild animals, explore landscapes rich in natural beauty and meet some of the friendliest people you’ve ever come across on this memorable journey across Africa’s eastern plains.
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble beasts and exotic wildflowers, on a dawn game drive.
- Explore the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, the World Heritage-listed Great Zimbabwe.
- Get a taste of the colourful cities of the region, with time in Lusaka, Harare and Bulawayo.
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar enjoying white sand and sparkling blue sea of the Indian Ocean.
- Accompanied by a local crew — a leader, driver and cook – you'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure.