Discover South America’s best-kept secret on this 17-day adventure through the verdant mountains and powdery beaches of Colombia. Head into the serene highlands of Colombia’s famed coffee region and discover the sweeter, softer side of this misunderstood country. Fall in love with Bogota’s colonial heart, laze on palm-fringed stretches of Caribbean shoreline and hang with locals that redefine hospitality.
- Stay in the vibrant Chapinero neighbourhood in Bogota, one of the most culturally diverse parts of town.
- Embark on a spectacular guided hike through the Cocora Valley, home to hummingbirds and the world's tallest palm trees.
- Spend a couple of days learning about the world's favourite bean during a stay on a traditional coffee estancia deep in coffee country.
- Discover the new face of Medellin and learn about the city’s transformation from most dangerous neighbourhood in Colombia to arts and culture haven.
- Try your hand at tejo, Colombia’s explosive national sport (think bocce with gunpowder!). Join your group on this fun activity in Salento, made better with a free beer in hand.