Discover a land of mysticism, proud tradition and pure happiness on a 9-day Premium adventure through the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan. This country has a story tell, and a local leader will help you uncover Bhutan’s rich cultural heritage as you wind through forested valleys, fortified monasteries and sacred mountains. Discover the compelling history of Thimphu, hike the valleys of Punakha, learn about black-necked cranes in Phobjikha and climb to the legendary Tiger’s Nest in Paro. A journey through the astonishing beauty of the people, landscape and culture of Bhutan will leave your happiness levels off the scale.
- See Bhutan through the eyes of a local as you travel with a leader who will bring the country’s unique history, legends and traditions to life.
- Get acquainted with rare and fascinating wildlife in the breathtaking Phobjika valley, including a visit to a protection and information centre for black-necked cranes, a Premium Exclusive Experience.
- Climb to the teetering monastery of Taktsang (the Tiger's Nest) 900 metres above Paro’s valley floor and take in once-in-a-lifetime views.
- Visit the important monastery of Gangte Goemba during an Exclusive Experience and speak to a senior resident monk about two subjects at heart of Bhutanese culture – Buddhism and happiness.
- Unwind in your Feature Stay accommodation, a traditionally beautiful and eco-conscious resort tucked away in the glorious mountains of Paro.