Travel to Peru and retrace the steps of the Incas – Peru’s fascinating ancient civilisation. Beginning in Lima, the capital of Peru flanked by Spanish colonial architecture, you’ll journey through the fertile heartland of the Sacred Valley, see the magnificent Ollantaytambo ruins and take on your own trail (the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or scenic train route) to Machu Picchu – nestled high in the Andes, this is one of the Seven Wonders of the World! End it all in Cusco, a foodie’s paradise and cultural hub of nightlife. This eight-day Peruvian tour gets you closer to the secrets of the elusive civilisation that once resided here.
- Whether you trek the Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, you'll be travelling responsibly with a company that cares about balancing profit and purpose. Intrepid is the largest B Corp certified operator on the Inca Trail and we’re committed to operating our treks for the benefit of all.
- Discover Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture that makes this city one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America – all with a local leader who has all the best insights.
- Explore Cusco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. This foodie hub has ancient foundations and an interesting blend of Incan and colonial influences – kick back or take on some fun optional activities.
- Set your sites on the mysteries of Machu Picchu, nestled within an Andean rainforest high in the mountains. This trip gives both trekkers and non-trekkers the chance to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World with the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or train option.
- Travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, known for its steep and soaring scenery, mystical significance and Indigenous cultures that still reside here. Enjoy lunch at a local community and then visit an organic café providing support to local women.