Experience the best of Cambodia on a comprehensive journey to the heart of the country and get to know the people, landscape, customs and cuisine that make Cambodia so incredible. Travel to the French-colonial elegance of Battambang and on to the time-worn grandeur of Angkor Wat. Visit Cambodia’s remote south to discover the magical country of the Khmers. Indulge in heritage and culture on this fascinating 14-day tour through the best of Cambodia.
- On our most in-depth trip to Cambodia, take a comprehensive look at the country with a knowledgeable local leader to help you get under the surface and delve deeper into daily life
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you'll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia
- Visit the floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake with a guided boat tour through the biodiverse and aquatic heart of Cambodia
- Get familiar with Khmer cuisine with an included visit to the acclaimed pepper plantations of Kampot, a cycling tour of local producers in Battambang and a local village dinner in Sambor Prei Kuk