Encounter a land where the past sits alongside the present on a 6-day Premium adventure through Cambodia. Explore the revitalised city of Phnom Penh and make a sobering visit to the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. Wind down the Tonle Sap river en route to Siem Reap and take in quiet moments of local life. The temples of Angkor Wat have intrigued the world for centuries – uncover their mysteries with the guidance of a local leader and see their architectural wonders through the lens of a private photography coach, leaving you with lifelong reminders of a remarkable journey.
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full day guided tour. Visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, then stop by a working Buddhist monastery to meet the resident monks, a Premium Exclusive Experience.
- Relax and unwind during a 3-night Feature Stay at the Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat in Siem Reap – this tropical oasis is home to three swimming pools, bright and beautiful rooms and an excellent restaurant.
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with in-depth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat, plus an Exclusive Experience morning accompanied by a private photography coach.
- Experience authentic Cambodian cuisine when you dine at the restaurant run by Friends International, visit the Sala Bai Hotel School for lunch, eat at Cambodia’s first farm-to-table restaurant and enjoy a exclusive privately catered breakfast on the shores of the Srah Srang Lake in the temple district.
- Travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap in style during an Exclusive Experience – floating down the Tonle Sap River on a charming riverboat. Sit back, relax and watch local life on the water play out in front of you.