This is pretty much the China highlights tour: you’ve got the Great Wall just outside of Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, epic outdoorsyness in Yangshuo and the neon lights in Hong Kong, oh, and who could say no to pandas! Just remember, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and that giant panda all descend from China and were all awesome at kung fu. So take this trip, pay close attention and you could be too. Maybe.
- Walk the walk on the Great Wall of China. There's even the option of taking a toboggan back down!
- Travel how the locals do: make some friends on an overnight train, as well as go high-tech courtesy of China's high-speed rail network.
- See the historic Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an - a must do sight for any visitor to China.
- Spice up your life in delicious Chengdu, then watch pandas doing their cute ol' thing at the Panda Breeding Centre.
- Contrast cycling among farms and karsts in Yangshuo’s picturesque countryside before a jaunt through Hong Kong’s famous neon lights and sensory overload.
- Eat your way through China from Beijing duck to Cantonese yum cha, and challenge yourself with real local delicacies, what will you dare eat? Silk worm, spicy rabbit head, or beer fish, anyone?