Watch arid landscapes give way to verdant hillsides and majestic snow-capped mountains on this eye-opening 15-day adventure through Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. Explore a land where the walls speak of centuries of rich history and where ancient traditions intersect with a modern way of life. Journey with a local leader and a small group of keen adventurers through forests and past tall mountain peaks to find medieval mosques and villages. Wander through cosmopolitan Baku and Tbilisi, make friends with the friendly Georgian locals and end up in Yerevan – Armenia’s centre of culture.
- Get to the heart of the Caucasus’s capitals with experienced local leaders – enjoy guided city tours and marvel at Baku’s diverse architecture, explore Tbilisi’s winding narrow streets, and uncover the history of ancient Yerevan.
- Enjoy a serene evening at your Feature Stay hotel. Tucked away at the foot of the Tsiv-Gombori mountains, your hotel offers a fabulous swimming pool and unforgettable mountain views.
- Visit the Tserovani Refugee Settlement in Georgia during an Exclusive Experience, where you will visit a jewellery making workshop aimed at providing employment to displaced women within the camp, create a piece yourself and learn about the issues surrounding long-term displacement.
- Experience the region’s diverse cuisine, from learning traditional yoghurt making methods in Azerbaijan to a home cooked meal with a local family and a lunch of regional specialties in a refugee settlement in Georgia.
- Discover ancient wonders during visits to the open-air archaeological museum of Qobustan in Azerbaijan, the magnificent cave town of Vardzia in Georgia and the Matenadaran in Armenia.