Although Indonesia’s perfect island getaway is often pondered as a land of beaches and sunbaking, it may come as a surprise that there’s another side of Bali as exhilarating as the other side is relaxing. Take the family into the treetops and over the rapids near Ubud, pedal on an exhilarating bike ride from Candi Dasa to White Sand Beach, kick back on the beaches at Amed then head to Seminyak for a taste of the upmarket holiday life on an island holiday with all the trimmings.
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those families who love to get their pulse going
- Discover a bird's eye view of nature from a flying fox in Ubud
- Take an exhilarating white water raft on the Ayung River, taking in beautiful backdrops of rainforests, gorges and rice paddies along the way
- Snorkel in the clear blue waters off the shore of a small village
- Round out a big adventure with a visit to Seminyak, a superb hub for shopping and upmarket relaxation by the beach.