South East Asia is brimming with colourful cities, picturesque coastline and delicious regional cuisine, and on this 28-day grand adventure from Bangkok to Ubud, discover all of its hotspots and hidden gems. Through Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, the scale and quality of experiences you’ll have in these magical countries will make for a truly memorable journey. From Ao Nang to Mt Bromo, Yogyakarta to Khao Sok National Park, and the pulsating cities of Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, you’ll get the essential run-down of the region’s best. Golden temples and saffron-robed monks, soft white sand beaches and bright blue skies, tantalising seafood and a host of shopping spots, this small-group adventure is hard to boot.
- Discover a different side of Kuala Lumpur – away from the skyscrapers – on a half-day street food tour through the alleyways, uncovering flavours you need to be a local to know.
- Dive into a nature lover’s paradise at Khao Sok National Park, exploring, hiking, relaxing, and cruising by longtail boat on a limestone cliff-circled lake.
- Find a slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests.
- Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning is an adventure to remember. If the conditions are right, you'll be rewarded with a dazzling sunset over mist-laden volcanoes.
- Get behind the scenes of some of Java's fascinating local industries – from coffee, cocoa and palm sugar to traditional Javanese medicine.