There’s no question that Bali’s a beauty, but just beyond Indonesia’s popular holiday island there’s a vast new world to explore. Join Intrepid on a small-ship adventure cruise to some of the most enchanting isles of the Indonesian archipelago: the tiny twin paradises of Bedil & kenawa, the incredible crater lake of Satonda, unspoiled Banta, Komodo dragon-filled Rinca, and quiet Moyo, where hidden cascades lie in wait. Before returning to Bali, stop on Lombok proper for a taste of traditional life on the mainland around gorgeous Senggigi Beach. With the comfort of four-star accommodation and the mobility of small ship, this adventure cruise is Indonesian island-hopping at its finest.
- Visit a selection of remote and seldom visited islands – not only Rinca and Satonda Islands, but little gems such as Banta Island, whose beaches are usually totally deserted
- Make the most of magnificent snorkelling opportunities, keeping your eyes peeled for tropical fish and Indonesia’s famous sea turtles
- Escape the tourists of Komodo Island by visiting Rinca Island, where Komodo dragon-spotting is a much more natural experience
- Unwind with a dip in Satonda Island’s incredible crater lake – just one of many superb natural wonders to be found in this rambling archipelago
- As well as visiting Senggigi Beach, witness the age-old traditional of Indonesian sarong weaving and take a hike to see rural life unfold along the rice fields