Push yourself on this active nine-day adventure through Peru. Scale the mountainside above the Sacred Valley, then make a thrilling descent by zip line. Spend half a day cycling through peaceful farmland where only locals and llamas venture. Retrace the ancient steps of the Inca as you trek to Machu Picchu via the classic Inca Trail or the lesser-known Quarry Trail – the choice is yours. This trip is breathtaking in more ways than one.
- Get a different perspective on the Sacred Valley when you scale a 400-metre cliff face using a via ferrata (iron path) then make a thrilling descent on a zip line.
- Wave to local farmers and pass chewing llamas as you cycle off the beaten path and into the lesser-seen agricultural areas of the Sacred Valley.
- It’s one of the world’s most incredible archaeological sites with a breathtaking location to match. Choose which route to take to Machu Picchu: one of two trails or the train.
- Whether you trek the iconic Inca Trail or the equally stunning Quarry Trail, camping under the Andean stars is an experience you’ll treasure for ever.
- Our trekking guides are certified and trained in-house. Each trekking guide also receives exclusive Intrepid training provided by mountain rescue experts in the field.