Travel from Bangkok to Vientiane experiencing the delights of northern Thailand and the laidback river lifestyle of Laos. Join us on a voyage of discovery and relaxation, taking in the bright lights of Bangkok in Thailand, the age-old charms of Luang Prabang in Laos and the temples of Vientiane. Travel down the mighty Mekong River and become immersed in the tranquillity of remote villages and meet friendly faces along the way.
- This trip combines two fascinating countries over two weeks, giving you the opportunity to discover the best of both - from Thailand's lively capital and activity-filled Chiang Mai, to the riverside tranquillity of Laos and its stunning scenery.
- This is the perfect trip to traverse South East Asia, either as a trip on its own or as a way to link your independent adventures in Thailand or Vietnam.
- Travel on a variety of transport - rock the night away on the rails on a sleeper train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and then drift down the Mekong on a slow boat. Explore cities by tuk tuk, songthaew, bike, canal boat and on foot.
- Discover just why Luang Prabang has UNESCO status as you uncover the French Colonial influence, beautiful temples, traditional arts and the world renown night markets.
- Ensure your holiday gives back by supporting organisations like COPE, which helps those injured by unexploded ordinance left from the Vietnam war, and social enterprise restaurants like those run by Friends International.