Imagine a place that is spiritual and wild, colourful and mysterious, and full of tantalising secrets – this is beautiful Borneo. From the steamy jungles of Mulu National Park and the secluded beaches of Turtle Island, to the graceful orangutans at Sepilok and small villages nestled in the shadow of Mt Kinabalu, Borneo is a true gem of South East Asia. Experience captivating sunsets, be welcomed on homestays, travel along scenic trails, laze on tropical beaches and see an abundance of wildlife – this is a tour to remember forever.
- One of the last remaining truly wild places on earth, Borneo offers rare treats for the nature lover – see Orangutans at the Semenggoh Sanctuary and the quirky proboscis monkeys in Bako National Park
- Discover the colourful history of the Iban people and spend the night in a modern longhouse with a local family.
- Explore one of the world’s largest cave networks and witness a sunset hunting exodus of millions of bats, twisting through the sky like a plume of black smoke in Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Follow in the infamous footsteps of tribal warriors on a trek through wild, dense jungle on the Headhunters’ Trail.
- Experience next-level vistas from the top of Mt Kinabalu climb on a two-day climb that will really get the heart pumping.
- Witness nature at its most beautiful with a night on Turtle island, watching mother turtles come ashore to lay their eggs.
- Cruise down the Kinabatangan river and search for wildlife in this rich and unique ecosystem.