Pack up the troupe and head into Borneo’s lush jungles on a family adventure. Keep an eye out for cheeky monkeys on a scenic cruise down the Kinabatangan River, or let the monkeys come to you on a visit to one of Borney’s famous animal sanctuaries. Learn about a bygone era with an eye-opening visit to a Dusun village and wander through vast tea plantations in Ranau. Stop off at the idyllic Manukan Island and see the colourful fish living beneath its shimmering waters. Everywhere you look, this island is brimming with unforgettable memories.
- Watch young orangutans learning to climb for the first time at the Sepilok Sanctuary
- Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife on a cruise down the Kinabatangan River
- Soak up the relaxed beach vibe on glorious Dinawan Island
- Experience the hospitality of the Dusun people while enjoying lunch in a rural village
- Explore the unspoilt wilderness of the Kinabalu National Park
- Look over rolling green hills of tea with a night at a tea plantation, including a sampling of delicious local varieties