Have an essential Borneo experience on this ten-day adventure to its natural hotspots. Head into lush jungles, down scenic rivers and through the traditional villages of this beautiful region. On the way, soak up stunning mountain vistas, meet local villagers, relax on stunning beaches and have an encounter with some pretty special wildlife. There’s no doubt that this adventure in Borneo will find its way into your heart and leave you with unforgettable memories.
- Experience life in a Dusun village while enjoying a delicious home-cooked lunch of local specialties.
- Explore the unspoiled wilderness of the Kinabalu National Park by walking the trails at the base of this much-admired mountain.
- One of the wildest places on earth, Borneo offers rare treats for the nature lover – see orangutans in Sepilok and proboscis monkeys at Labuk Bay.
- Search for wildlife when you’re cruising the Kinabatangan River on a water safari and while you’re in the depths of the wilderness on a jungle walk.
- During two days on glorious Manukan Island, there's plenty of time to soak up the relaxed beach vibe, and to get close to marine life on an included snorkelling trip.