Combine the best of India and Nepal in one superbly comfortable trip. Experience the colour and chaos of Delhi’s bazaars and witness displays of faith on the burning ghats of Varanasi. Roam the grounds of the iconic Taj Mahal, head out on a jungle safari and listen for the whispering prayer flags of Kathmandu. Throw in temple towns and village visits, lakeside retreats and mountain walks, spiritual moments and local interactions for an unforgettable tour bursting with incredible adventures.
- Soak up the unique atmosphere of a candle flower ceremony at dusk on the Ganges River in Varanasi, then wake up early for a sunrise boat ride, where you’ll watch the light gradually illuminate the many ghats and temples along the river.
- Explore the Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World – and learn of its lesser-known poetic history from a local expert among the surrounding gardens.
- Take a jeep safari with a local guide in Chitwan National Park – a beauty brimming with exotic wildlife – and you may be lucky enough to spot rhinos or elusive leopards and tigers.
- Visit a Tibetan refugee camp and get to know the community before taking on a cooking demonstration to learn how to create traditional momos (steamed dumplings).
- By travelling on this trip, you'll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Forget Me Not. Donations help them provide job training, work experience and employment opportunities for young people who've grown up in institutionalised Nepalese orphanages.