Experience India’s Golden Triangle and Nepal’s magnificent mountain peaks on this 18-day Premium adventure from Delhi to Kathmandu. Discover the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. Continue to Kathmandu, where a scenic Everest flight provides an unforgettable introduction to Nepal. Visit a Tibetan refugee camp and search for big game in Chitwan National Park. Awash with highlights, from lavish palaces and vibrant bazaars to small villages nestled in the foothills of snow-capped peaks, this is an eclectic adventure not to be missed.
- Discover the beauty of both countries, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Agra’s iconic Taj Mahal to the mighty Mount Everest, witnessed during a breathtaking scenic flight.
- Taste the best of Indian and Nepali cuisine during a street food tour in Agra, a meal in the home of a Brahmin family in Jaipur and a cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
- Embark on safaris through Ranthambore National Park and Chitwan National Park in search of antelope, rhinos, sloth bears, leopards and the elusive tigers that call these parks home.
- Enjoy two fantastic feature stays – an elegant heritage hotel in Jaipur, built in 1928, and a stylish resort perfectly placed on the border of Chitwan National Park.
- Uncover different sides of local culture during a visit to a royal haveli in Jaipur, where you’ll learn about the owner’s ancestors, and a sobering visit to a Tibetan refugee camp in Nepal.