Touchdown in Vietnam amid the chaotic streets of Ho Chi Minh City, travel through Cambodia and arrive in Thailand’s vivacious capital, Bangkok. Visit the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, learn the secrets behind Khmer cuisine in Battambang and reflect on Cambodia’s tragic history at the sobering sites of Phnom Penh. Journey through three of South East Asia’s most contrasting countries on an adventure that draws you away from the crowds and into the heart and soul of this captivating region, and its equally enchanting people.
- This short but sweet adventure is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in less than a week.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap, so you can explore this incredible temple complex at your own pace.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around rural farms to meet with local producers.
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Cambodia.
- Travel from Vietnam to Thailand, experiencing the contrasts between three of the region's most fascinating countries.